3. Printo.lt follows the following basic principles of personal data processing:
3.1. Personal data are collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
3.2. Personal data are processed accurately and fairly.
3.3. Personal data are processed lawfully, i. e. only where:
3.3.1. the data subject gives their permision: i . e. agrees to abide by the E-Commerce Rules;
3.3.2. a contract is concluded or executed where one of the parties is a data subject;
3.3.3. printo.lt is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
3.3.4. personal data must be processed for a legitimate interest pursued by printo.lt or a third party to whom the personal data are supplied and if the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
3.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
3.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were processed.
3.6. Personal data shall only be processed by authorized personnel.
3.7. All information about personal data processed is confidential.
3.8.. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
4. Use Email shop services can:
4.1. all active natural persons, not less than 18 years of age;
4.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen – with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, unless they have self-employment or scholarship;
4.3. legal entities;
4.4. authorized representatives of all the above.
II. Collection, processing and storage of personal data
5. Printo.lt respects everyone’s right to privacy. Your personal data (name, address, telephone number, email address and other information in the e-shop registration form) is collected and processed in order to:
5.1. we can process orders for your goods;
5.2. issue financial documents;
5.3. resolve issues related to the presentation or delivery of goods;
5.4. to fulfill other contractual obligations.
6. Registration email you must provide complete and correct personal information at the time of the store.
7. By processing and storing your personal data, printo.lt implements organizational and technical measures that ensure protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing.
8. Printo.lt may use data not directly related to your person for statistical purposes, ie. e. details of goods purchased. Such statistical data will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer’s identity or any other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
9. Printo.lt reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
9.1. only 5.3 of this document. to achieve the objectives mentioned in paragraph 1;
9.2. only under the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. Modification or updating of personal data
10. You have the right to modify and / or update the information provided in the registration form.
V. Transmission of Information or Claims
11. You have the right to demand the modification or the suspension of your personal data after you have authorized the processing of your personal data, except for storage where the data are being processed in violation of law.
12. Printo.lt, upon receipt of your request for the processing of personal data, will reply to you no later than 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests for the processing of personal data submitted in writing by email email firstname.lastname@example.org.